SALVATION ARMY NORTHERN NEW ENGLAND DIVISIONAL HEADQUARTERS
SALVATION ARMY THRIFT STORE
132 Monadnock Highway
Swanzey, NH 03446
(603) 357-2207 Service/Intake
HOW TO APPLY:N/A
FEES:Small Fee; Vouchers Accepted (can be obtained through the Keene site at Roxbury Plaza office
HOURS:Mon. - Sat., 10 am - 4 pm
Tues. - Sat., 11 am - 4 pm to drop off donations
SERVICE DESCRIPTION:Donated speciality items and clothing donations accepted
- Baby Clothing/Diaper Donation Programs
- Baby Furniture Donation Programs
- Bedding/Linen Donation Programs
- Book/Magazine Donation Programs
- Donation Drop Off Points
- Electronics/Small Appliance Donation Programs
- Furniture/Home Furnishings Donation Programs
- General Clothing Donation Programs
- Kitchenware Donation Programs
- Sports Equipment Donation Programs
SITE HOURS:Mon. - Sat., 10 am - 4 pm
SERVICE SUMMARY:Thrift store
Other location(s) where DONOR SERVICES is offered:
Other service(s) offered at this location:
The community resource directory information is up-to-date to the best of our knowledge.
However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment.
Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required.
2-1-1 New Hampshire does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency.
We simply provide information as a public service to those in need.